In response to COVID-19 OvRride has implemented the following safety measures to promote the health and safety of our guests and employees:
- It is recommended that all guests wear a face mask or covering that fully covers the entire mouth and nose, fits snugly against the side of the face, and secures under the chin at all times while onboard and in stations.
- Guests should seat themselves with social distancing in mind when possible
- Guests are encouraged to perform a self-health screening prior to arriving at the pickup location for their trip
- OvRride reserves the right to use non-contact infrared thermometers, also known as "temperature guns", to screen guests for COVID-19 symptoms
- Sanitizing wipes and/or gel will be available on all buses
- We are practicing social distancing and additional cleaning protocols at our facilities
- All OvRride employees will be required to undergo health screenings before they arrive at work, given their interaction with guests and other employees on our trips.
- Trips out west and internationally requiring travel by airplane will be subject to airline travel restrictions and destination mandates.
IF YOU FEEL SICK OR THINK YOU MAY HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO COVID-19 PLEASE STAY HOME AND CONTACT YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER
REMINDERS FROM THE CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL:
• The best prevention is to not be exposed to the virus
• Stay home when you feel sick
• Avoid contact with people who are sick
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
• Frequently wash your hands with soap for at least 20 seconds
• If soap and water are not readily available use an alcohol-based (60% alcohol) hand sanitizer
• Regularly clean high touch surfaces with standard household cleaning spray or wipes
Visit www.cdc.gov for more information:
May 1, 2022